Dr. Stanley can be seen on camera when he assists and oversees Dr. T in the surgery of a sick sponge by using his "hawk-like vision" to diagnose.
2020 Dr. Namyzarc Duck-napping
On June 16, Dr. Namyzarc announced that he abducted Dr. Stanley while he was in the park. While in the possession of Namyzarc, Dr. Stanley was tortured with various methods including being drenched in anti-ASMRTingle Serum, force-feeding him cat food, and covering him in whipped cream.
On June 18, Prof. Tingebottom announced the existence of a plan to rescue Dr. Stanley, and on June 30, Vincent Squingilly mapped out the plan to the Tingle Droid army. The plan consisted of almost every Tinglebottom Industries personnel to attack or distract Dr. Namyzarc's secret compound in three teams: Alpha team, Bravo team, and Charlie team. The teams consisted of the following personnel:
- Alpha Team: Professor Tinglebottom, Vincent Squingilly, a host of Tingledroids
- Bravo Team: Agent Tinglesmith, OG Tingles, additional Tingle Droids
- Charlie Team: Alpha 2, Covert Duck, Assault Droid Tactical Unit
Charlie team's Covert Duck was Dr. Stanley's cousin. He infiltrated the compound via air and gathered all the needed intel for the assault.
On July 27, the assault was carried out. At the beginning of the assault, Vincent Squingilly crashed through the front gates of the compound in a Dodge Charger going 72.3 miles per hour (116.3 kilometers per hour). After receiving the intel from Stanley's cousin, Prof. Tinglebottom, along with over 400,000 Tingledroids made their way into the compound to rescue Dr. Stanley. All of this happened off-screen, of course. But it was implied that it happened in Drawn Explanation Of Duck Rescue By Vinny ASMR.
Dr. Stanley was found in a lockbox a complex locking mechanism that took around 19 minutes to pick using a selection of various high-tech tools. Upon freeing Dr. Stanley from the lockbox, Prof. Tinglebottom demanded Alpha 2 that the box be destroyed. Stanley was cleaned, and given a dose of Tingle Serum to calm him down. Stanley escaped with Prof. Tinglebottom and Vincent Squingilly in the Charger.
On August 14, Dr. Namyzarc was interrogated by Vincent Squingilly to punish Naymzarc by ASMR-ing him.
- Dr. Stanley is known for his 'hawk-like vision' despite being cross-eyed.
- He is a rubber duck, yet he is also a surgeon.
- He is one of the few characters not played by Dr. T himself, and as such, has never spoken a single line of dialogue directly. However, he has a consistent model that shows up when he's present in a video, unlike Alpha 2.